SEO in Hillcrest San Diego

Have my first SEO job in Hillcrest, San Diego as an SEO, I've been here since the 15th Sept, and spent the first week getting used to the different weather in the United States and getting used to the different life here.

Found the job on craigslist, I love that place, could quite easily spend the whole day there. After writing this post, I'm going to make a few posts of my own, and look for more work both webdesign and SEO work here in San Diego.

I have to say I love Hillcrest, being in a suburb that has so many openly gay businesses is a very new experience for me. It's really cool to see males and females walking around holding hands without feeling they have to be careful whose around. I'm relly going to enjoy being the official Hillcrest SEO :)



Best Regards Lynny Brown - Best SEO Results, from the BEST SEO!!!

San Diego Born, English speaking SEO.
Not The Cheapest SEO, but I get Results that amaze My Clients and & other SEO's

Contact Me directly.
Lynny help1@seobyCanz.com
SEO Blog SEO Website SEO & Graphic Design Website Best SEO Blog SEO hints

Important Stuff

Contact Me for
SEO & Web Building.
Lynny Brown
Ph. (619) 269 5372
Hillcrest, San Diego,
California
USA.
I work with websites world wide.
help1@seobycanz.com
Web Design Clients Say
www.seobycanz.com
www.canzdesign.com
Website Redesign (rebuild makeover your website)

Search This Blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

SEO Guru Extraordinaire

SEO Guru Extraordinaire
The Dylexic yet Best SEO Around, an SEO that didn't learn SEO through book learning, but through the school, of mistakes and stuff up's. An SEO that get's Results!!! Not just a pretty face, and a cool hat. Contact help1@seobycanz.com