How do I get more sales from my website

I get asked so often, how do I get more sales, how can I make money from my website, why doesn't anyone want to buy stuff off my website, why aren't I getting any orders.

The answer can be several things, but most often the answer is, beuase you need more visitors to your wbesite.

One client said once, well I get over 100 people a month to my site yet no sales.

I'm sorry, but 100 visitors a month would mean about 1 sale every two years. You need thousands of visitors each month to get reguar sales.

Theres no way you can send thousands of visitors to your website each month, you simply don't have the time, you need your website to be found in search engines for the sorts of things that people might search for.

Search engines are the ONLY way to get thousands of visitors to your website each and every month.

That same client I spoke about above, now get's between 9 and 11,000 visitors to her website every month, and is making regular sales.

An investment in my SEO services, of just over $2000 over a period of 24 months has resulted in the increase in visitors.

Cheers Lynny
help1@seobycanz.com
SEO costs less than you would think
SEO friendly websites
Computer and website help

Important Stuff

Contact Me for
SEO & Web Building.
Lynny Brown
Ph. (619) 269 5372
Hillcrest, San Diego,
California
USA.
I work with websites world wide.
help1@seobycanz.com
Web Design Clients Say
www.seobycanz.com
www.canzdesign.com
Website Redesign (rebuild makeover your website)

Search This Blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

SEO Guru Extraordinaire

SEO Guru Extraordinaire
The Dylexic yet Best SEO Around, an SEO that didn't learn SEO through book learning, but through the school, of mistakes and stuff up's. An SEO that get's Results!!! Not just a pretty face, and a cool hat. Contact help1@seobycanz.com