Virtual Assistant NZ Web and SEO Review

“Lynn and her partner revamped my website early in 2007.

 

Her brief was to give it a new, professional image and adapt for optimum SEO.

 

I have nothing but praise for the work and subsequent results of these services. From a non-performing website which rarely generated any enquiries and didn't feature high in any search engine rankings I now receive a steady stream of enquiries and subsequent work from the site.

 

My site is now easy to find through search engines and Google Analytics proves Lynn's SEO does indeed deliver on her promises. Lynn has been invaluable in her advise and ideas in how to promote my business, often going above and beyond the call of duty.

 

I have recommended Lynn to many of my clients and consider myself fortunate to have found a reliable, honest SEO Consultant who has exceeded my expectations.”

 

Justine Tatt Virtual Assistant NZ

April 9, 2009

Important Stuff

Contact Me for
SEO & Web Building.
Lynny Brown
Ph. (619) 269 5372
Hillcrest, San Diego,
California
USA.
I work with websites world wide.
help1@seobycanz.com
Web Design Clients Say
www.seobycanz.com
www.canzdesign.com
Website Redesign (rebuild makeover your website)

Blog Archive

Search This Blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

SEO Guru Extraordinaire

SEO Guru Extraordinaire
The Dylexic yet Best SEO Around, an SEO that didn't learn SEO through book learning, but through the school, of mistakes and stuff up's. An SEO that get's Results!!! Not just a pretty face, and a cool hat. Contact help1@seobycanz.com