Copywriter from New Zealand, Business copy writer

Business copywriter Steff Green writes about her business

It's not easy being a small business in the Big Business World. Every year, hundreds of small businesses fail because they can't attract enough customers. Every failed small business I've encountered shares one common factor - poor business writing.

Don't become another failure.

You need writing that's fresh, savvy, and relevant to consumers.

You need informative, entertaining copy that compels readers to buy from you.

You need a copywriter. Like me.

I'll write advertisements your readers won't be able to refuse. I'll show you how to leverage your regular customers with an e-newsletter, or create a new revenue steam with ebooks and information products. I'll set up and optimize your business blog. I'll write SEO website content to attract and keep new customers. Whatever the writing job, I'll produce quality copy guaranteed to improve your business performance.

I have five years experience producing copy for small business and non profit organisations. I specialize in copy accessible to vision-impaired readers. Read more about my services on my copywriting website.

The exchange rate at the moment means that hiring a copywriter in New Zealand will save you HUNDREDS over a copywriter in the US or UK.

I can charge a per word, project or hourly rate. Drop me an email at steff@small-business-copywriter.com and I'll let you know what I can do for you.

I offer a 10% discount off my normal rates for start up businesses.

Sincerely
Steff

Important Stuff

Contact Me for
SEO & Web Building.
Lynny Brown
Ph. (619) 269 5372
Hillcrest, San Diego,
California
USA.
I work with websites world wide.
help1@seobycanz.com
Web Design Clients Say
www.seobycanz.com
www.canzdesign.com
Website Redesign (rebuild makeover your website)

Search This Blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

SEO Guru Extraordinaire

SEO Guru Extraordinaire
The Dylexic yet Best SEO Around, an SEO that didn't learn SEO through book learning, but through the school, of mistakes and stuff up's. An SEO that get's Results!!! Not just a pretty face, and a cool hat. Contact help1@seobycanz.com