Scam SEO. SEO cowboys, Sleazy SEO

I wrote a decent post on another of my blogs, and thought I would show you.

Scam SEO. SEO cowboys, Sleazy SEO, whatever you want to call someone that professes to be an SEO and yet is only out to collect your money and rip you off, are unfortunately, a dime a dozen.

Us darn good seo's are way harder to find, however if you are reading this post, you just found an seo that will earn the money you pay her, and get the results you are looking for in search engine results... I'm not into giving my skills away, but I often do take payments for my work, in fact I prefer payments, that way I know you will be happy with the results you receive and pass my name around.

Anyway here's the link
http://seointernetmarketingseo.blogspot.com/2009/05/seo-san-diego-2000-for-3-months-seo.html

SEO San Diego

Best Regards Lynny
- Getting On Google Expert

Best SEO Results, from the BEST SEO!!!

Not The Cheapest SEO, but I get SEO Results that amaze My Clients and & other SEO's

Contact Me directly.
Lynny
help1@seobyCanz.com

SEO Blog

SEO Services San Diego

Professional
Website Design San Diego

SEO hints and Tips

Important Stuff

Contact Me for
SEO & Web Building.
Lynny Brown
Ph. (619) 269 5372
Hillcrest, San Diego,
California
USA.
I work with websites world wide.
help1@seobycanz.com
Web Design Clients Say
www.seobycanz.com
www.canzdesign.com
Website Redesign (rebuild makeover your website)

Search This Blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

SEO Guru Extraordinaire

SEO Guru Extraordinaire
The Dylexic yet Best SEO Around, an SEO that didn't learn SEO through book learning, but through the school, of mistakes and stuff up's. An SEO that get's Results!!! Not just a pretty face, and a cool hat. Contact help1@seobycanz.com