Spoke seems to be a ripoff

Well I signed up with Spoke, but it seems you find out after jumping through all their hoops, that the only way to do anything is to pay for it.... Darn, I NEVER pay for anything online, until I see what they really have to offer, there are just too many ripoff places out there, and my feeling is, if you can't even have a few days free full membership, to see whats for offer, then it isn't worth paying for, cause they are hiding something.

Anyway, I wrote a pretty good intro, so thought I would post it here, so you can read a bit more about me and what I so.

Hi
My name is Lynn, I live, breath and dream SEO. (Making websites rank highly in search engines, ensuring people looking for your products or services can find your site)

I'm disabled, and spend most of my awake time in front of a computer, and my policy is better to be doing something, than sitting watching TV. My life and business partner builds and develops websites so we make a dynamic duo.

I also have a policy, of not working with any website that is in direct competition with any site I have done SEO on, either presently or in the past. I figure there are plenty of different businesses out there, I don't need to double up. Since many of the business I work with are aiming at the local market, then working with another business in another area of the country wouldn't make it competition.

I've been doing SEO since before I knew it had a name, and have worked on several websites in the past 7 years I have been doing SEO professionally.

At present, I'm working on a websites for the following businesses one selling Soft Fish Bait, and Helicopter Adventure Company, and a home business selling breastfeeding products, all in New Zealand

A site Selling Gemstones in outback Australia

A Commercial Cleaning Company, a Debt Settlement Company, a Website Design Business, a Dentist in Chula Vista and a Commercial Writer, All based in San Diego

So what?s your business? How is your website doing in search engine ranking or search engine results, are you getting the attention/sales/inquiries you thought you would from your website?

As you can see I am working with many types of businesses and companies, making their website show highly in search engines.
So if you want your website to get more visitors, but more importantly your website to get visitors that are actually looking for your products, then contact me. I?m the person that will do it.

http://www.seobycanz.com/ SEO Services, and
http://www.canzdesign.com/ Website design and brand development

SEO Services San Diego


Best Regards Lynny
- Best SEO Results, from the BEST SEO!!!

Not The Cheapest SEO, but I get SEO Results that amaze My Clients and & other SEO's

Contact Me directly.
Lynny
help1@seobyCanz.com

SEO Blog
SEO Services San Diego
Professional
Website Design San Diego
SEO hints and Tips

Important Stuff

Contact Me for
SEO & Web Building.
Lynny Brown
Ph. (619) 269 5372
Hillcrest, San Diego,
California
USA.
I work with websites world wide.
help1@seobycanz.com
Web Design Clients Say
www.seobycanz.com
www.canzdesign.com
Website Redesign (rebuild makeover your website)

Search This Blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

SEO Guru Extraordinaire

SEO Guru Extraordinaire
The Dylexic yet Best SEO Around, an SEO that didn't learn SEO through book learning, but through the school, of mistakes and stuff up's. An SEO that get's Results!!! Not just a pretty face, and a cool hat. Contact help1@seobycanz.com