Dentist gives a reference for SEO work

I've mentioned the great results we are getting with the dentists website before, he likes to work mostly with Dental Implants & Braces Patients, but does general dentistry as well, anyway we receive, a reference the other day, so thought I would post it...


I run a dental office in the South Bay area, and have started working with Canz Design for about four months now. They have helped me design a complete website from scratch which my patients really love. They have also been doing a lot of SEO for me and it’s really been working wonderful, I have more visitors each month on the site and have been getting more and more business from my website every time. My page appears on Google number 1 locally!! And on the first page nationally!! I look forward to a long time business relationship with Canz Design. Sincerely, Aldo Espinosa DDS www.bonitadelreydental.com Read more about this client here in a search for dentist http://canzdesign.blogspot.com/2009/03/san-diego-dentist-sees-results-of-seo.html SEO Services San Diego


Regards Lynny
SEObyCanz.com
Canzdesign.com
SEO San Diego

Getting On Google Expert

Best SEO Results, from the BEST SEO!!!

Not The Cheapest SEO, I get SEO Results

Important Stuff

Contact Me for
SEO & Web Building.
Lynny Brown
Ph. (619) 269 5372
Hillcrest, San Diego,
California
USA.
I work with websites world wide.
help1@seobycanz.com
Web Design Clients Say
www.seobycanz.com
www.canzdesign.com
Website Redesign (rebuild makeover your website)

Search This Blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

SEO Guru Extraordinaire

SEO Guru Extraordinaire
The Dylexic yet Best SEO Around, an SEO that didn't learn SEO through book learning, but through the school, of mistakes and stuff up's. An SEO that get's Results!!! Not just a pretty face, and a cool hat. Contact help1@seobycanz.com