Interesting SEO trend Links from sites that don't exist

Just checking my website statistics, and noticed I'm supposed getting people visiting my website, from websites that don't exsist, the disturbing thing is the sites are all poker sites, that i would never have had a link with.

You always get a few odd places people link to yur site from, but this is like 40 or 50 different sites. Hope google doesn't think I'm getting links from gambling sites, they are usually comsidered bad neighood sites.

Best Regards Lynny Bishop-
Need a good SEO that gets results
New Zealand Born, English speaking SEO.
Not The Cheapest SEO, but I get Results that amaze My Clients and & other SEO's


Contact Me directly.
Lynny help1@seobyCanz.com
www.seobyCanz.com

Important Stuff

Contact Me for
SEO & Web Building.
Lynny Brown
Ph. (619) 269 5372
Hillcrest, San Diego,
California
USA.
I work with websites world wide.
help1@seobycanz.com
Web Design Clients Say
www.seobycanz.com
www.canzdesign.com
Website Redesign (rebuild makeover your website)

Search This Blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

SEO Guru Extraordinaire

SEO Guru Extraordinaire
The Dylexic yet Best SEO Around, an SEO that didn't learn SEO through book learning, but through the school, of mistakes and stuff up's. An SEO that get's Results!!! Not just a pretty face, and a cool hat. Contact help1@seobycanz.com