Being a dyslexic writer

Having dyslexia and being able to, and desperately wanting to write is a challenge few could understand or appreciate the challenge of.

Apart from not being able to spell many words, which a majority of the time the computer spell check takes care of. If I actually know which of the words, if gives me as a choice is the correct one, as many of the words have the same letters. It's often a case of choosing one, and then seeing if the computer picks up that I've used a word in the wrong context.

However does that mean the word I actually wanted to use is wrong, or does that mean I have chosen the wrong word from the list of possible ones the spell-check gave me. There are times often, when the word I want if the word isn't in the list of choices.

Those times I change various letters around, until the word I want becomes an option. When I get a word, that the computer says I have spelt correctly, I have to check that that word is actually the word I wanted to use.

I must have the longest auto correct list in the history of computer spell checks. Actually, it isn't that long, since I recently lost it in a reformat, but before that, all the words that I knew I spelt wrong were there, often with 2 or 3 variations of how I might have spelt it, and then how it should be spelt.


 

I also have this very handy little spell check/dictionary type program that will say the word for me, that get's used at least 40 or 50 times a day.


 

It all means that writing even an email is rather a long drawn out process..... For the rest of the article of being a Dyslexic writer take a look at the link.


 

Cheers Lynny

Good SEO are hard to find, honest ones almost impossible, and I'm the only dyslexic one in the world… makes me unique. J
Get great SEO results, when you hire the best
Search Engine friendly Content management websites


 

Important Stuff

Contact Me for
SEO & Web Building.
Lynny Brown
Ph. (619) 269 5372
Hillcrest, San Diego,
California
USA.
I work with websites world wide.
help1@seobycanz.com
Web Design Clients Say
www.seobycanz.com
www.canzdesign.com
Website Redesign (rebuild makeover your website)

Search This Blog

Share/Save/Bookmark

SEO Guru Extraordinaire

SEO Guru Extraordinaire
The Dylexic yet Best SEO Around, an SEO that didn't learn SEO through book learning, but through the school, of mistakes and stuff up's. An SEO that get's Results!!! Not just a pretty face, and a cool hat. Contact help1@seobycanz.com